Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chase is double Digits...

Chase turned 10 this year. Man I feel old!!! We headed up to Grandpa's Cabin with 4 boys, 2 girls, and Chandler. What a ride. It took us 3 1/2 hours to get up there, I can't ever remember it taking that long. Apparently 10 year old boys have small bladders, and 14 year old girls should not be left alone in WalMart. But once we got up there I think everyone had a blast. When we got there we had a yummy dinner, cake, ice cream, and of course presents.He may be getting old...but he'll always be my baby!Don't AskThe next day we got up early so we could go outside and sled, and of course shoot the paintball guns...That was the whole reason for this party. I don't know who was more excited for the guns, Ricky or Chase?!?!?!Charlies Devils! (not angels)

No comments: