Sunday, October 12, 2008

A day in the life of babysitting

Today we are watching Chandler so his mommy can go make lots of money to buy him lots of stuff...So here is how our day has gone so far...

Lay on the floor and kick and punch as hard as I can...then look to make sure everyone saw how funny I was.









Then I ponder why everyone is laughing at me.....Whats so funny? Then do it all over agian.













Now let me tell you a secret that my Uncle Brandon just told me, when your a cranky butt and don't want to deal with anyone, all you have to do is sit back and watch some FOOTBALL!!!
























Aunt Erika says its now time for a field trip, I'm not sure what a field or a trip is but I'm all bundled up and strapped into the car seat so I'm sure it will be so much fun...











Oh man I slept through the whole thing now I'll never know what a field trip is!!!

2 comments:

keena said...

he is watching football with B ... how cute is that!

Annette Anthony said...

Keenas little baby boy is so adorable! How fun is it to have a little one in your house every once in a while?