Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Pretty Pretty Lady Bug!Kick Butt Rambo!

This Halloween we had so much fun. I think the kids got to put on and wear there costumes about a total of 5 times. They were so cute and excited to show them off every time. With everything from Trick or Treat St., parties, carving pumpkins, costume contests, to Trick or Treating we all made it the best Halloween. Shilo even spent hours picking out the seeds from the pumpkin guts to make us all some special roasted pumpkin seeds, and they were delicious. Chase was the star of his school parade and it was so much fun to watch. My friend and I dressed up as fire and ice and won a costume contest at work for the most original costume. We trick or treated about 4 blocks of our neighborhood and the kids have enough candy to last them all year, not that it will of coarse. I tried to find Chandler the whole time but all I could find was the cutest cow ever. His mommy said that it was Chandler dressed up and that he was in character, however, that was the best cow ever so I dont believe her. Over all after all of the chaos, red stained everything, and stress we had a great Halloween, but I'm glad its over....

Trick or Treat St.












Chas
e's Parade

Fire and Ice

Fire and Cow!?!?!?!?
(Cow Bum)



Treatin' the Hood



1 comment:

Annette Anthony said...

Looks like you had so much fun! The kids costumes are so awesome! Freaking fire, how cool is that! you look really great. You hot little ma ma, you. And Chandler, what the cutest thing ever! You have to tell your sister how freaking adorable I think he is. I am glad you had a good halloween. I am also glad that I have gotten into this blogging thing so I can keep tabs on you. Sorry, I have been such a sucky friend. Life sort of takes over and I just deal with whats around me..